Terms & Conditions
For all questions or for more information please contact email@example.com
- There are no refunds on ticket purchases. If the event is cancelled the value of the ticket will be refunded but the booking fee is non refundable.
- If you would like to attend David’s Tent, and for genuine financial reasons are unable to, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request at least six weeks before the event. Please note that for those on benefits, we will require proof of an existing claim. Once your request has been received, we will review and respond within 14 days. All requests will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- We ask all delegates to use the provided rubbish and recycling areas to dispose of all rubbish.
- If you are asked to make adjustments to your pitch or your site by your village host, you must comply with their request.
- Noise must be kept a minimum on site from the hours of 10:00 – 07:00 out of respect for other delegates and the local community.
- David’s Tent accepts no responsibility for damage or loss to delegates’ property.
- Please note that strictly no disposable BBQs or rogue bonfires are allowed on the site for the duration of the event. Proper BBQs with legs and covers (suspended off the ground) are permitted.
- David’s Tent asks all delegates to exercise caution when using camping stoves to limit the risk of fires.
- We kindly ask delegates not to bring glass products to David’s Tent.
- All people under 18 must be accompanied by an adult (over 18) who is solely responsible for them for their duration on the site.
PRAYER & MINISTRY
- David’s Tent has a fully trained prayer and ministry team.
- We ask delegates to weigh prayer and prophecy they receive and to understand they are fully responsible for how they choose to apply it to their lives.
- David’s Tent fully respects delegate privacy and all personal data is dealt with in accordance to the Data Protection Act 1998.
- During the event official filming will be taking place and photographs taken may include individuals or groups. These will be used solely by David’s Tent for marketing and advertising and may appear on the website or other promotional literature.
- David’s Tent reserves the right to remove delegates from the event if they are found to be breaking the law, abusing staff or volunteers or behaving in a socially unacceptable way to other delegates.
DRUGS & ALCOHOL POLICY
- Misuse of drugs and alcohol will not be tolerated onsite and will be dealt with.
- We kindly ask that delegates do not use video recording equipment at David’s Tent unless authorised by David’s Tent staff.
- Unauthorized trading anywhere on the David’s Tent site is strictly forbidden.
Find Us on Social Media